Mar 27, 2011

Favourite Brands... part 1!

While Emersyn has her bottle, I thought I'd share some photos of Emersyn in some of my favourite brands of cloth diaper - I'll also go into more detail about these brands in the not too distant future!

BUMMIS
This is one of Bummis new 'Super Whisper Wrap' prints - Ladybug
Another of their new prints - this one is called 'Bloom' & is my favourite print!
I just really like the colours they use in this print, particularly the pink & brown combo

ITTI BITTI
This is a pink Itti D'Lish AIO - the first AIO's that I've really purchased & loved
The back of a lilac Itti D'Lish SIO (snap in one, which I believe is essentially an AI2)
The Fuschia AIO
And the yellow AIO
SNAZZIPANTS

Wearing a size 1 Snazzipants fitted.. these were the first fitteds I tried & I love them (they are also a NZ brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment