Jul 4, 2011

fingers crossed... aka night time diaper, take 10225

Righty ho ho ho....
Seeing as stuffing pockets worked pretty well at the end of last week, I've decided that tonight I shall again go with a stuffed-to-the-max pocket diaper, covered with my trusty fleece soaker.

For anyone who is interested, THIS is the combo I am using....

here we have a toddler size Real Nappies prefold, folded down to the correct length, with a trifolded bamboo booster in the center...
the said prefold is now wrapped around said bamboo insert... into a little parcel [as Gaby said]
But wait there is more [absorbency] - a microfiber insert is then placed on top of the little prefold parcel 
It was then all stuffed into a FuzziBunz petite pocket
the diaper was then placed on a very unhappy Emersyn.  Yes, it's rather bulky - but if it works, then it's worth it...
finally a fleece soaker is placed over top, for added protection...
 ... please wish us luck. It would be nice if this little combo actually worked, but I'm not really holding my breath, purely because nothing else really seems to want to work.  I do think there is enough absorbency there though, so who knows..

stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment