Nov 13, 2011

introducing.. Mums and Bums!

I've mentioned a few times that my sister and I are going into the cloth nappy business, well now that our website is close to ready, and all our stock is arriving, I thought I'd share the general premise of the business!

Mums and Bums.  Our aim is to demistify the often daunting world of cloth diapering, and make cloth diapering easier and more enjoyable!  Upon start up we'll be stocking five brands of diapers - Little Lamb, Bummis, Real Nappies, Ecobubs and Sunbaby, and we will hire out trial packs, containing all those brands (or more customised, depending on the customers needs/wants) so that parents can get an idea of what they like about certain brands, and dislike about others - and hopefully work out which cloth diapers are going to be the best option for them & their little ones.  We are also going to be the distributors of Boingo's for New Zealand.  Along with our trial packs, we will also be selling the various brands I mentioned, it won't be necessary to do a trial pack, in order to buy from us.

We are also going to be making and selling cloth products for Mum's - cloth breastpads and cloth sanitary pads, but these will probably be a bit further down the line.  I am also going to be making and selling fleece and PUL covers to sell.  Really the sky is the limit!

We aren't 100% sure when we'll be 'going live', but we are certainly getting ready for that - and we have a fabulous graphic designer working on our website, which is going to look amazing when it's finished!  

It's a very exciting time for myself, my sister and my brother-in-law, and I can't wait to share the journey with all of you!!!!

If you want proof that we really are in existance, just check out our website so far... is it rather sad that I cried *just a little* when my sister gave me the link to this? Mums and Bums

No comments:

Post a Comment