Jun 28, 2011

a year of cloth love - part 1

It is ALMOST a year since I began cloth diapering Emersyn, so I figured now is as good a time as any, to do her 'one year in cloth' post [more so because I will probably forget...]... so here goes...

FIRST time wearing cloth.. a OSFA pepenaps pocket... 2 weeks 4 days old
Rocking a mohawk, and her blue pepenaps... about 1 month
this was the start of the obsession.. a Bambino Mio cover, over a fitted - part of a bunch of free diapers I got given, from a lady on the Nappy Network NZ

showing off her new Real Nappies cover, over a prefold. about 2.5 months
One of her first Bummis Super Brites - again about 2.5 months
What was and still IS my favourite pocket - a MyBaby... I adore the colour
[almost] 4 months old, wearing a Green Acre Designs small pocket.  I was so sad when she grew out of this particular diaper
4.5 months, showing off her first Snazzipants diaper - this brand is my favourite fitted, and I ended up with a full 'stash'.. it was sad when she outgrew the size ones.. luckily we have some size twos on the way


a week off 6 months, showing off her Bummmis flower print Super Whisper Wrap         

No comments:

Post a Comment